Today I jumped on the Jet Blue 11:00 out of JFK and winged it to the left coast for work. Getting off the plane in LA , picking up my luggage, and seeing my mom there was incredible. Just seeing her beautiful smiling face said one word to me… home. Yet being in Brooklyn also says one word to me… home. Sometimes I feel a little disjointed; how can someone have two places that feel equally like home? But it’s not the place. It’s who is in the place that makes it home. In LA it’s my mom, dad, and sisters. In NY, it’s JP and our friends. And many times, the twain do meet. I’m a lucky girl.
- was chatting with husband. he said he would never allow anyone to talk smack about the mother of his children...regardless. food for thought 5 years ago
- celebitchy banned me AGAIN. Anyone remember liamarie ever saying anything banworthy? 5 years ago
- still banned from Celebitchy for doing... nothing, ackshully. Hasn't this ridiculous vendetta against me by Kaiser gone on long enough? #fb 6 years ago
- I can't say enough about Sasha on #SYTYCD tonight. 6 years ago
- loving Melanie and Sasha on #SYTYCD. Jess is growing on me, too 6 years ago