October 2017 S M T W T F S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- was chatting with husband. he said he would never allow anyone to talk smack about the mother of his children...regardless. food for thought 5 years ago
- celebitchy banned me AGAIN. Anyone remember liamarie ever saying anything banworthy? 6 years ago
- still banned from Celebitchy for doing... nothing, ackshully. Hasn't this ridiculous vendetta against me by Kaiser gone on long enough? #fb 6 years ago
- I can't say enough about Sasha on #SYTYCD tonight. 6 years ago
- loving Melanie and Sasha on #SYTYCD. Jess is growing on me, too 6 years ago
Author Archives: Liana
I am a master at procrastination. So much so that my husband refers to it as Procrasdisaster (the ability to create a disaster due to procrastination.) Hence the two year lapse in my blog. Let me fill you in (if … Continue reading
“Lianas are often seen holding on to a machine gun, for they fear a zombie attack will happen at any given moment. Often can they be found in underground punk showings or Walmarts during graveyard hours.”
OK, I’ve been on the low end of the production team for a couple of films and television series. And I’m not really going anywhere. The jump from PA to AD isn’t that great and really, I’ve been spending so … Continue reading
Yes, I am banned once again from Celebitchy. And before you tell me that it’s my use of asterisks or ellipses, no. I’m actually BANNED. For what? Nothing. I did nothing to merit being banned other than state that a … Continue reading
I’ve let my blog lapse BIG TIME. I’ll get to thinking and get to posting. I actually have some ideas that I have to kick about.
Hanging out with a couple of friends and my computer, watching the Oscars. Overall, the tone of the show is a little… underwhelming. James Franco seems like he’s a little on the stoned side and is phoning it in, although … Continue reading
Yeah, you did good remembering Dio and Alex Chilton, but you left off Pete. Just because Type O wasn’t “mainstream” doesn’t mean Peter Steele wasn’t influential.