I am a master at procrastination. So much so that my husband refers to it as Procrasdisaster (the ability to create a disaster due to procrastination.) Hence the two year lapse in my blog. Let me fill you in (if you still care)
- Still apparently banned from Celebitchy. I might even be over it. Nah.
- Living in London. How long do you need to live abroad before you can be considered an expat? I do still come home for visits, but it’s mostly to Los Angeles to see my parents.
- Thought I was pregnant (finally) but it turned out to be gas.
- Still married, still happy.
- Still working in casting and loving it.
- Hating this whole Obama/Syria thing. Please tell me that the US is not going to bomb Syria.
That’s about it. But I do think I might actually get back to my blog on a semi regular basis. I kind of like writing and I kind of miss doing it. So, what are you all up to? Feel free to friend me on facebook (https://www.facebook.com/lianamk). I’m not on a lot, but early in the morning I pop on and see what’s happening.