Went Christmas shopping with my friend Lisa tonight. Hated every blasted moment of it. Nothing makes you realize the inhumanity of man towards man more than the Ikea Marketplace. Pushing, shoving, grabbing stupid candles out of my hand (yes, someone actually took a candle out of my hand because they “needed that color and it’s the only one left.” Bite me. And since when did self service checkout mean that no one has to work anymore? I couldn’t find a human drone worker there to save my life. Also went to King’s Plaza. Rude salespeople, lack of stock, annoying fellow shoppers, and no, I don’t want to give you a happy ending, security guard. I think I’ll hit Staten Island over the weekend and call it a season.
- was chatting with husband. he said he would never allow anyone to talk smack about the mother of his children...regardless. food for thought 5 years ago
- celebitchy banned me AGAIN. Anyone remember liamarie ever saying anything banworthy? 6 years ago
- still banned from Celebitchy for doing... nothing, ackshully. Hasn't this ridiculous vendetta against me by Kaiser gone on long enough? #fb 6 years ago
- I can't say enough about Sasha on #SYTYCD tonight. 6 years ago
- loving Melanie and Sasha on #SYTYCD. Jess is growing on me, too 6 years ago